Landscape and Hardscape Technicians
Grunder Landscaping Co. is currently seeking talented Landscape & Hardscape Team Technicians with experience assisting with the installation of landscape and hardscape designs.
As a key member of the Grunder team, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the planning and organizing of the jobsite
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Operating automatic and manual transmission vehicles as well as a variety of equipment
- Reading blueprints/construction documents
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and organizer who is results-driven, assertive, efficient, and a team player. He or she has:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A valid drivers license, preferred
- Landscape industry experience, preferred
- A working knowledge of standard construction practices and/or horticultural practices
- Good oral and written communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll provide the rest. You’ll join a company with a stellar reputation and enjoy significant growth potential, along with:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Medical, dental, life, and supplemental insurances
- A 401(k) plan with company match
- A family atmosphere, with additional benefits
It’s Easy to Apply
Just complete this short application and you’ll be on your way.
Pre-employment drug testing and background/driving checks required.
At Grunder Landscaping Co., equal talent will always get equal opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in Grunder Landscaping Co. We are always looking for talent, so if you know someone who’d be a great addition to our team, please pass the word on.