Irrigation and Lighting Service Technician
Grunder Landscaping Co. is currently seeking a talented Irrigation and Lighting Service Technician with a proven track record of the installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of irrigation, low-voltage lighting, and water-feature pumping and filtration systems.
As a key member of the Grunder team, you will be responsible for:
- Installing and servicing low-voltage lighting systems, water-feature pumping and electrical systems, and irrigation systems
- Operating automatic and manual transmission vehicles as well as a variety of equipment
- Planning and organizing the job site and ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Assisting with snow removal
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and organizer who is results-driven, assertive, efficient, and a team player with:
- A high school diploma or GED
- 2–3 years of irrigation maintenance experience
- Knowledge of the principles of electric hydraulic, pipe, and fittings pump stations and record keeping
- Working knowledge of standard construction and/or horticultural practices
- A valid driver’s license; CDL preferred
- Strong oral and written communication, math, and job-planning skills, along with mechanical aptitude
Compensation and Benefits
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll provide the rest. You’ll join a company with a stellar reputation and enjoy significant growth potential, along with:
- A competitive hourly wage
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Medical, dental, life, and supplemental insurances
- A 401(k) plan with company match
- A fun, family atmosphere with additional benefits
It’s Easy to Apply
Just complete this short application and you’ll be on your way.
Pre-employment drug testing and background/driving checks required.
At Grunder Landscaping Co., equal talent will always get equal opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in Grunder Landscaping Co. We are always looking for talent, so if you know someone who’d be a great addition to our team, please pass the word on.