Grunder Landscaping Company: The Best Landscaping Company in the Dayton Region
Marty Grunder began his landscaping business in 1984 with his brother Rich–they were looking for a way to earn money for college tuition. What Marty found instead was his life’s passion.
Equipped with a mower bought at a garage sale and committed to doing every job well, the list of satisfied Grunder customers grew quickly. After college, Marty built Grunder Landscaping; one of the most respected full-service landscaping companies in the Midwest.
Even though the scope of the business has changed, our way of doing business has not. It is still rooted in the desire to do quality work, provide exceptional value and serve our clients with integrity.
To be recognized by our clients, our team members and experts in our industry as the best landscaping company in our market area.
To enhance the beauty and value of every client’s property while exceeding their expectations every step of the way.
We must do everything the best possible way. We are completely committed to high standards in all aspects of our business. To ensure quality we will:
- Use the best materials and continually enhance our offerings
- Hire the best team and develop new leaders through mentoring and training
- Provide the best service and continually look for opportunities to improve
- Commit to the safest work environment with no compromises and continual vigilance
We are a leader in our industry and our community and therefore dedicated to being the best in all that we do. As a leader we will:
- Deliver high standards in quality and service
- Be good environmental stewards
- Act with integrity and professionalism with our employees, clients, vendors and peers
- Maintain an image that supports our mission
We strive to work together with our clients, vendors, team members, and the entire community. To foster teamwork we will:
- Show respect to all
- Support cooperation
- Adapt to the ever-changing work environment
- Provide effective communication to all
The efficient use of labor and materials results in a profitable company. Being profitable enables us to:
- Reinvest in new equipment, processes, facilities and people to help us grow
- Provide for growth and opportunities for our team
- Help our team provide for themselves and their families
- Give back to the community
Grunder Landscaping is pleased to be associated with these fine professional organizations:
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce (DACC)
- Dayton Development Coalition
- Ohio Nursery & Landscaping Association (ONLA)
- National Association of Landscape Professionals
Grunder Landscaping proudly supports many organizations in the communities we serve. Some organizations that we proudly sponsor are Victoria Theatre Association, Good News in Dayton!, The Ohio State University, Oakwood High School, Centerville High School, Alter High School, Dayton Christian School, Carroll High School, The Humane Society of Greater Dayton, and many others.
If your organization would like to be considered for support, please contact us in writing as far in advance as possible. We plan all community support for the following year in December. Due to the volume of requests we receive and in order to be fair to all, we regret we cannot fulfill every request, even if we have supported a particular activity in the past. You may email or mail your request to:
Grunder Landscaping Company
1900 Old Byers Road
Miamisburg, OH 45342
Our work is consistently recognized for outstanding quality and beauty.
I am thoroughly impressed with Ryan, Mitchell and Victor. Ryan and Mitchell were extremely patient with a fellow that knew very little English--They should be commended. Ryan has always been easy to work with and wants to be sure that I am satisfied with the work. You have a great bunch of folks. Cindy Myers Dayton, Ohio Area